2023 Spring League Format
Team & Player Registration
- Team Registration now through January 31, 2023. Managers register a team for no fee, enter a roster and send an email INVITE through the system to parents with a link to register their players.
- Player Registration now through January 31, 2023 - $130/player (late fee of $25 after Feb. 12) - if you are expected on a manager's roster, you will receive an emailed INVITE from the manager with a link to register. If you are looking for a team, you can go to the Discussion Board and place and ad for a Player Looking for a Team or look at ads for Teams Looking for Players. CBSA will do it's best to find your player a team but cannot guarantee placement. Coordinator Contact Information can be found on the right side of this webpage.
- Games begin April 3, 2023
- 10-Game Season: April - June
- Games played: Fridays (6pm), Saturdays (9am - 6pm), Sundays (9am - 6pm)
- Game length: 1 hr. 15 min.
- All league games will be played at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex (CVAC)
- Preseason & In-Season practices will be held at Chesterfield. Any additional practice time(s) & locations will be determined by the coach.
Equipment & Uniforms
- CBSA provides t-shirt and cap/visor for each player
- Teams new to CBSA will receive an equipment bag which includes: batting tee, bases, 5 helmets with face mask. 5/6U will receive 1 dozen softballs. Umpires provide game balls for 7U. 7U teams will also receive catcher’s gear (mitt not included).
CBSA does not allow any player to be on more than one roster, regardless of age, division or league.
- 5U/6U (Coach Pitch) for players born 1/1/16 - 12/31/17
- 7U (Machine Pitch) for players born 1/1/15 - 12/31/15
Guest Player Policy*
CBSA will allow guest players for Training League teams, provided the following are met:
* Managers must notify coordinator 24 hours before game. Not for permission but so coordinator can let the opposing manager know of guest player.
* Umpire and other manager must be made aware of guest player at ground rules.
- Must be a currently registered CBSA player in the Training League
- Cannot be from a division higher
- Must wear their own team uniform
- Team must have at least 11 players on Official Roster
- Team must have 8 or fewer available players to enlist a guest player