Registration (2 steps)
1) Register the team Nov. 1st – Dec. 31st. No fee required. As you register the team, you will input an expected roster. Then you will "Invite" the parent who will get an email with a link to register. Rosters can be edited and players added or removed as needed.
2) Players register. After registering the team, those expected roster players receive an email with a link to register. Be sure to check SPAM or junk mail for the email. Player fee is $130 and players should register by Jan. 31 (late fee of $25 after Jan. 31)
- If a player DOES NOT have a team, they may register Dec. 1-Jan. 31 and CBSA will try to find them a team. Player fee is $130/player. We also encourage you to check the ads, or create your own, our Training League Softball discussion boards
- 10-Game Season: March 30th - June 30th
- Games played: Fridays (6pm), Saturdays (8am - 4pm), Sundays (8am - 4pm)
- Game length: 1hr 15 min
- All league games will be played at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- Preseason & In-Season practices will be held at Chesterfield. Any additional practice time(s) & locations will be determined by the coach.
Equipment & Uniforms
- CBSA provides t-shirt and cap/visor for each player
- Teams new to CBSA will receive an equipment bag which includes: batting tee, bases, 5 helmets with face mask. 5/6U will receive 2 dozen softballs, 7U receives 1 dozen softballs (umpires provide game balls). 7U teams will also receive catcher’s gear (mitt not included).
CBSA does not allow any player to be on more than one roster, regardless of age, division or league.
- 5U/6U (Coach Pitch) for players born 1/1/12 - 12/31/13
- 7U (Machine Pitch) for players born 1/1/11 - 12/31/11