- 10-Game Season: April 9th - June 30th
- Games played: Fridays (6pm), Saturdays (8am - 4pm), Sundays (8am - 4pm)
- Game length: 1hr 15 min
- All league games will be played at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- Preseason & In-Season practices will be held at Chesterfield. Any additional practice time(s) & locations will be determined by the coach.
Equipment & Uniforms
- CBSA provides t-shirt and cap/visor for each player
- Teams new to CBSA will receive an equipment bag which includes: batting tee, bases, 5 helmets with face mask. 5/6U will receive 1 dozen softballs, 7U receives 1 dozen softballs (umpires provide game balls). 7U teams will also receive catcher’s gear (mitt not included).
CBSA does not allow any player to be on more than one roster, regardless of age, division or league.
- 5U/6U (Coach Pitch) for players born 1/1/14 - 12/31/15
- 7U (Machine Pitch) for players born 1/1/13 - 12/31/13
Guest Player Policy
CBSA will allow guest players for Training League teams, provided the following are met:
* Managers must notify coordinator 24 hours before game. Not for permission but so coordinator can let the opposing manager know of guest player.
* Umpire and other manager must be made aware of guest player at ground rules.