Registration (2 steps)
1) Register the team Nov. 1st – Dec. 31st. No fee required. As you register the team, you will input an expected roster. Then you will "Invite" the parent who will get an email with a link to register. Rosters can be edited and players added or removed as needed.
2) Players register. After registering the team, those expected roster players receive an email with a link to register. Be sure to check SPAM or junk mail for the email. Player fee is $130 and players should register by Jan. 31 (late fee of $25 after Jan. 31)
- If a player DOES NOT have a team, they may register Dec. 1-Jan. 31 and CBSA will try to find them a team. Player fee is $130/player. We also encourage you to check the ads, or create your own, our Training League Softball discussion boards
- 10-Game Season: early April - end June
- Games played: Fridays (6pm), Saturdays (8am - 4pm), Sundays (8am - 4pm)
- Game length: 1hr 15 min
- All league games will be played at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- Preseason & In-Season practices will be held at Chesterfield. Any additional practice time(s) & locations will be determined by the coach.
- CBSA provides t-shirt and cap/visor for each player
- Teams new to CBSA will receive an equipment bag which includes: bases, 5 helmets with face mask. 5/6U will receive 2 dozen softballs, 7U receives 1 dozen softballs. 7U teams will also receive catcher’s gear (mitt not included).
- 5U/6U (Coach Pitch) for players born 1/1/12 - 12/31/13
- 7U (Machine Pitch) for players born 1/1/11 - 12/31/11