The American League is for girls ages 8-14. This program is for recreational or competitive recreational players looking to develop good fundamentals.
Registration (2 steps)
1) Register the team Nov. 1st – Dec. 2nd. No fee required. As you register the team, you will input an expected roster. Then you will "Invite" the parent who will get an email with a link to register. Rosters can be edited and players added or removed as needed.
2) Players register. After registering the team, those expected roster players receive an email with a link to register. Be sure to check SPAM or junk mail for the email. Player fee is $130 and players should register by Jan. 31 (late fee of $25 after Jan. 31)
- If a player DOES NOT have a team, they may register Dec. 1-Jan. 31 and CBSA will try to find them a team. Player fee is $130/player.
- 12-Game Season: late March - June 30th
- Games played: Fridays (6pm, 7:30pm), Saturdays & Sundays (8am - 4pm), Mondays (6pm, 7:30pm)
- Game length: 1hr 15 min
- All league games will be played at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- 3 Pre-season practices at Chesterfield; 3 In-season practices for 8U and 10U teams only
- 8U (Machine Pitch) for players born 1/1/10 - 12/31/10
- 10U for players born 1/1/08 - 12/31/09
- 12U for players born 1/1/06 - 12/31/07
- 14U for players born 1/1/04 - 12/31/05
East Club Teams or working to become a Club Team
West Recreational teams
East 2nd year teams
Central More competitive 1st year teams, 2nd year teams still working on pitching/defense
West Predominantely 1st year teams