The American League is for girls ages 8-15. This program is for recreational or competitive recreational players looking to develop good fundamentals.
Team Registration (2 steps)
1) Register Your Team
- Manager should register the team Nov. 1, 2022 - Jan. 31, 2023. No fee to register a team. You will input an expected roster which includes player first name, last name and email address of parent. You will "Invite" the parent who will get an email with a link to register. Rosters can be edited at any time so players can be added or removed as necessary. Parent pays $165 player fee when they register ($25 late fee after Feb. 25).
2) Players Register
After registering the team, entering a roster and "inviting" players, parents receive an email with a link to register. Be sure to check SPAM and junk mail for the email.
Player Registration is $165/player ($25 late fee after Feb. 25) - if you are expected on a manager's roster, you will receive an emailed INVITE from the manager with a link to register. Be sure to check SPAM and junk mail for the email. If you are looking for a team, you can register under option "Player without a team" which will place the player on an Available Players list. You can also go to the Discussion Board and place and ad for a Player Looking for a Team or look at ads for Teams Looking for Players. CBSA will do it's best to find your player a team but cannot guarantee placement
- Games begin April 3, 2023
- 12-Game Season: April - June
- 2023 Games played: Fridays (6pm, 7:30pm), Saturdays & Sundays (9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm), Mondays (6pm, 7:30pm)
- Game length: 75 minutes
- 8U Machine Pitch
- All league games will be played at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- 3 Pre-season practices at Chesterfield; 3 In-season practices for 8U and 10U teams only
CBSA does not allow any player to be on more than one roster, regardless of age, division or league.
- 8U for players born 1/1/14 - 12/31/14
- 10U for players born 1/1/12 - 12/31/13
- 12U for players born 1/1/10 - 12/31/11
- 15U for players born 1/1/07 - 12/31/09
Guest Player Policy*
CBSA will allow guest players for American League teams, provided the following are met:
* Managers must notify coordinator 24 hours before game. Not for permission but so coordinator can let the opposing manager know of guest player.
* Umpire and other manager must be made aware of guest player at ground rules.