Due to the overwhelming number of non-weather related rescheduling requests CBSA receives, our rescheduling rules will be more strictly enforced in order to hold teams more accountable towards the schedules they are provided. The board recognizes emergencies can happen and we have accounted for such events.
All teams will be given the opportunity to reschedule no more than 2 games at the Spring Managers Meeting in February, IF both managers are present and agree to the changes. After the February managers meeting, teams will not be allowed to reschedule a game.
If a team has a conflict after the February Managers meeting, the only option will be to swap games with teams in the same division.
- Managers will receive an email notification when a game has been rained out.
- The home team is responsible for rescheduling the game, only after finding a mutually agreed upon date and time. The rescheduling process MUST be completed within 7 days from the time of the original notification.
- If the reschedule process is not completed within 7 days of the original request, a forfeit will be declared against the team whose manager did not complete the process
- At that time, a 14-0 score win will be entered for the other team
- The non-offending team will then be given an opportunity to set-up an exhibition game against another CBSA team OR use the time and space for a team practice. This usage MUST be reported to the CBSA Scheduler within 2 days of the declared forfeit.