Our Training League is great for boys ages 5-7. Participants learn the fundamentals of baseball while having fun with friends.
2021 League Format
- 10-Game Season: April 9th - June 30th
- Games played: Fridays (6pm), Saturdays & Sundays (8am - 4pm)
- Games 1hr 15 min
- All league games played at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- Practice times & locations are determined by the coach
- CBSA provides pre-season and in-season practice times
Equipment & Uniforms
- CBSA provides t-shirt and cap/visor for each player
- Teams new to CBSA will get an equipment bag which includes: canvas bag, bases, 5 helmets, catcher’s gear without mitt (excludes 5U). 5U & 6U teams receive 1 dozen balls, 7U receive 1 dozen balls (umpires provide game balls).
CBSA does not allow any player to be on more than one roster, regardless of age, division or league.
- 5U (Coach Pitch) for players born 5/1/15- 4/30/16
- 6U (Machine Pitch) for players born 5/1/14 - 4/30/15
- 7U (Machine Pitch) for players born 5/1/13 - 4/30/14
Guest Player Policy
CBSA will allow guest players for Training League teams, provided the following are met:
* Managers must notify coordinator 24 hours before game. Not for permission but so coordinator can let the opposing manager know of guest player.
* Umpire and other manager must be made aware of guest player at ground rules.