Our Training League is great for boys ages 5-7. Participants learn the fundamentals of baseball while having fun with friends.
Registration (2 steps)
1) Register the team Nov. 1st - Dec. 31st. No fee required. As you register the team, you will input an expected roster. Then you will "Invite" the parent who will get an email with a link to register. Rosters can be edited and players added or removed as needed.
2) Players register. After registering the team, those expected roster players receive an email with a link to register. Be sure to check SPAM or junk mail for the email. Player fee is $130 and players should register by Jan. 31 (late fee of $25 after Jan. 31).
- If a player DOES NOT have a team, they may register Dec. 1-Jan. 31 and CBSA will try to find them a team. Player fee is $130/player.
- 10-Game Season: late March - end June
- Games played: Fridays (6pm), Saturdays & Sundays (8am - 4pm)
- Games 1hr 15 min
- All league games played at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- Practice times & locations are determined by the coach
- CBSA provides pre-season and in-season practice times
- CBSA provides t-shirt and cap/visor for each player
- Teams new to CBSA will get an equipment bag which includes: canvas bag, bases, 5 helmets, catcher’s gear without mitt (excludes 5U). 5/6U teams receive 2 dozen balls, 7U receives 1 dozen balls.
- 5U (Coach Pitch) for players born 5/1/13 - 4/30/14
- 6U (Machine Pitch) for players born 5/1/12 - 4/30/13
- 7U (Machine Pitch) for players born 5/1/11 - 4/30/12