Our Training League is great for boys ages 5-7. Participants learn the fundamentals of baseball while having fun with friends.
Registration (2 steps)
1) Register the team Nov. 1st - Jan. 31st (EXTENDED). No fee required. As you register the team, you will input an expected roster which includes player first name, last name and parent email. Then you will "Invite" the parent who will get an email with a link to register. Rosters can be edited and players added or removed as needed.
2) Players register. After registering the team, those expected roster players receive an email with a link to register. Be sure to check SPAM or junk mail for the email. Player fee is $130 and players must register by Jan. 31 (late fee of $25 after Jan. 31).
- If a player DOES NOT have a team, they may register Dec. 1-Jan. 31 and CBSA will try to find them a team. Player fee is $130/player. We also encourage you to check the ads, or create your own, on our Training League Baseball discussion boards
- 10-Game Season: April 9th - June 30th
- Games played: Fridays (6pm), Saturdays & Sundays (8am - 4pm)
- Games 1hr 15 min
- All league games played at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- Practice times & locations are determined by the coach
- CBSA provides pre-season and in-season practice times
Equipment & Uniforms
- CBSA provides t-shirt and cap/visor for each player
- Teams new to CBSA will get an equipment bag which includes: canvas bag, bases, 5 helmets, catcher’s gear without mitt (excludes 5U). 5U & 6U teams receive 1 dozen balls, 7U receive 1 dozen balls (umpires provide game balls).
CBSA does not allow any player to be on more than one roster, regardless of age, division or league.
- 5U (Coach Pitch) for players born 5/1/15- 4/30/16
- 6U (Machine Pitch) for players born 5/1/14 - 4/30/15
- 7U (Machine Pitch) for players born 5/1/13 - 4/30/14
Guest Player Policy
CBSA will allow guest players for Training League teams, provided the following are met:
* Managers must notify coordinator 24 hours before game. Not for permission but so coordinator can let the opposing manager know of guest player.
* Umpire and other manager must be made aware of guest player at ground rules.