Our Select League is our most competitive softball league for players ages 8-18.
Registration (2 steps)
1) Returning Teams register Nov. 1st – Dec. 31st and pay $1250 team fee. As you register the team, you will input an expected roster. Then you will "Invite" the parent who will get an email with a link to register. Rosters can be edited and players added or removed as needed.
- New Teams register Nov. 1st - Dec. 31st. Contact Age Level Coordinator for permission to register.
2) Players register. After registering the team, those expected roster players receive an email with a link to register. Be sure to check SPAM or junk mail for the email. Even though manager paid the team fee parents MUST register player and agree to liability wavier.
- 14-Game Season: early April - July 30th
- 5 Double headers - 1 hr 15 min
- Team Fee $1,250
- 4-Game end of season playoff - end of June or early July
- Elite Division Winner of age playoffs receives $400 toward cost of Nationals
- Select Division Winner of age playoffs receives trophies
- * no playoffs for 8U division
- Regular Season Double Header Games
- 18U Tuesdays (6pm, 7:30pm, 9pm) - Starts April 16
- 16U Tuesdays (6pm, 7:30pm, 9pm) - Starts April 16
- 14U Wednesdays (6pm, 7:30pm, 9pm) - Starts April 10
- 12U Thursdays (6pm, 7:30pm) - Starts April 11
- 10U Tuesdays or Thursdays (6pm, 7:30pm) - Starts April 9
- 8U Friday - Mondays
- Rainouts may be scheduled on Mondays
- All league games played at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- Select: B or C level teams
- Elite: A or high level B teams
CBSA does not allow any player to be on more than one roster, regardless of age, division or league.
- Rainouts will be assigned to any of the following dates without discussion.
- Teams must be available to play.