Our Select League is our most competitive softball league for players ages 9-18.
Registration (2 steps)
1) TEAM REGISTRATION
- Returning Teams: Register Nov. 1st – Jan. 16th and pay $1,400 team fee. As you register the team, you will input an expected roster. Then you will "Invite" the parent who will get an email with a link to register. Rosters can be edited and players added or removed as needed.
- New Teams: Register Nov. 1st - Jan. 16th. Contact Age Level Coordinator for permission to register.
2) PLAYER REGISTRATION After registering the team, those expected roster players receive an email with a link to register. Be sure to check SPAM or junk mail for the email. Even though manager paid the team fee parents MUST register player and agree to liability wavier.
4-Game end of season playoff - end of June or early July
Elite Division Winner (12U-18U) of age playoffs receives $400 toward cost of Nationals
Select Division Winner of age playoffs receives trophies
Regular Season Double Header Games
10U Mondays (6pm, 7:30pm)
12U Thursdays (6pm, 7:30pm, 9pm*)
14U Wednesdays (6pm, 7:30pm, 9pm)
16U/18U Tuesdays (6pm, 7:30pm, 9pm)
* each 12U team will have one 9pm game
- Tentative Playoff Dates - TBD (weekdays late June)
- Select: B or C level teams
- Elite: A or high level B teams
CBSA does not allow any player to be on more than one roster, regardless of age, division or league.
Guest Player Policy
- Guest players can be utilized for the initial 10 game schedule, but are not eligible for playoffs.
- Guest players may play up to 4 games, must be age appropriate and cannot come from within your division or a higher division.
- Guest players must register online for liability purposes only.
- Must notify Coordinator/Commissioner for each game a guest player will be utilized.
- Rainouts will be assigned to any of the following dates without discussion. Teams must be available to play.