The American League is for boys ages 8-14. This program is for recreational or competitive recreational players looking to build strong fundamentals.
Registration Information (2 steps)
1) Register the team Nov. 1st - Dec. 2nd. No fee required. As you register the team, you will input an expected roster. Then you will "Invite" the parent who will get an email with a link to register. Rosters can be edited and players added or removed as needed.
2) Players register. After registering the team, those expected roster players receive an email with a link to register. Be sure to check SPAM or junk mail for the email. Player fee is $130 and players should register by Jan. 31 (late fee of $25 after Jan. 31).
- If a player DOES NOT have a team, they may register Dec. 1-Jan.. 31 and CBSA will try to find them a team. Player fee is $130/player. We also encourage you to check the ads, or create your own, our American Baseball discussion boards
- All league games played at Chesterfield
- Practice times & locations are determined by the coach
- 12-Game Season: March 30th - June 30th
- Machine pitch/1 umpire
- Games played: Fridays (6pm, 7:30pm), Saturdays & Sundays (8am - 4pm), and Mondays (6pm, 7:30pm)
- Games 1hr 20 min
- 4 pre-season and 4 in-season practices at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- 12-Game Season: late March - end June
- Games played: Fridays (6pm, 8pm), Saturdays & Sundays (8am - 4pm), and Mondays (6pm, 8pm)
- Games 1hr 40 min
- 4 pre-season practices and 4 in-season practices (8U-10U only) at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
CBSA does not allow any player to be on more than one roster, regardless of age, division or league.
- 8U (Machine Pitch) for players born 5/1/10 - 4/30/11
- 9U for players born 5/1/09 - 4/30/10
- 10U for players born 5/1/08- 4/30/09
- 11U for players born 5/1/07 - 4/30/08
- 12U for players born 5/1/06 - 4/30/07
- 13U for players born 5/1/05 - 4/30/06
- 14U for players born 5/1/04 - 4/30/05
- Gold - Competitive
- Silver - Competitive Recreational
- Bronze - Recreational